Dedeathify Won't Resurrect Sims killed by Rabbits, or Died by Falling

by Solafae

Original Post

Dedeathify Won't Resurrect Sims killed by Rabbits, or Died by Falling

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all stuff packs, all game packs EXCEPT my wedding stories and journey to Batu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A spell caster who casts dedeathify on some of the newer deaths, (death by rabbit, death by falling) will not inflict any change on the ghost's corporeal state.
What happens when the bug occurs? The ghosts who perished by these specific means will not be resurrected via dedeathify spell.
What do you expect to see? I expect the spell to remove the ghost trait from these sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The spell works with all of the older deaths pre-realm of magic, but these 2 newer deaths are unaffected by it. I have tested this both with and without mods, as well as on new save files without mods. The spell is not working properly. I'm not sure if this extends to all of the deaths after Realm of Magic, but I do know that death by rabbit attack and death by falling can not be reversed with the dedeathify spell.

Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: Dedeathify Won't Resurrect Sims killed by Rabbits, or Died by Falling

Hero
@Solafae Please use this threads

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CoL-Slain-by-a-Vicious-Killer-Rabbit-Sims-can-t-be-resurrected...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Ghosts-cannot-be-restored-to-live/td-p/11365909

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (566 Views)