by AngstyCoder

Original Post

Deaths Not Counting

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ItsJakstry
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. None because this issue is only happening to me.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibralter. This has nothing to do with the bug
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? ???
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bruh it’s in my stats. My deaths aren’t counting!
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. SITTING IN THE LOBBY
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This has happened since I made my NEW account because my old one basically pooped itself and glitched out all my stats and wasn’t counting my 3k badge!
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Has happened SINCE 16.8.21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My bug is that my deaths are not counting. I have 150 lifetime kills and 1 death!!! (New account because old one bugged out) Classic EA.... so now I have a 150 KD! Getting into Level 500 Lobby’s with 4K 20b 100,000 kills ect ect. I’m only gold!!!
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD HAVE LIKE 50 DEATHS
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know I haven’t found anyone with this same bug

Here is proof EA needs to fix this game. Fast, otherwise it’s going to turn out like fortnite!

Message 1 of 15 (746 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Deaths Not Counting

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ItsJakstry Are you sure only deaths are not being counted?
Message 2 of 15 (739 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the exact issue on my account. Im brand new to the game. Level 6 now and ive only got 4 kills. Played 11 games but my kd is 4

Message 3 of 15 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

I spend money on buying a battle pass to and now im afraid with the deaths not counting that ill also be pushed into lobbies thats out of my leugue.

If this is how a new experience starts id rather have EA refund my money and ill play something else

Message 4 of 15 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice

im experiencing the same thing, my deaths stopped counting at 71, i just had a game and i died, i had 71 deaths for the season before the match, and still have 71, sometimes my kills arent even counting, im on 259 season 10 kills and its stuck like that, just had a 7 kill game, died in the end, and my stats werent changed, my kd is literally 3.64 for this season, no wonder im getting put into lobbies with 3 stack preds 4k 20bomb

Message 5 of 15 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice
@UnwxntedLxner like i will get full killed or squad eliminated but my deaths will stay the same, my kd keeps going up and will eventually hit 10 if this doesnt get fixed
Message 6 of 15 (687 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here and with my friends account. Even tried making a new account to see if that account was bugged. Died a few times, and nothing counted. Now I'm a new player being put up against people that are way higher level and way higher kill count than me. The deaths stopped counting at 19, and I now have a 5.75 k/dr which is already way too high for my skill level, and my kd is still climbing. Hopefully they can fix this issue because I was loving the game, but now me and my friends are being annihilated by diamonds and above.

Message 7 of 15 (681 Views)

★★★ Novice

lmao 50 mins later, had like 3 games, each had 4 kills, im still on 71 deaths and 259 kills. this is so stupid, im tryna grind out kills for loba but arent getting anywhere, this whole day i got like 20 kills when i could have got atleast 70.

Message 8 of 15 (669 Views)

★ Guide
@UnwxntedLxner You have to stay the entire game if you want your stats go count. Only work around right now
Message 9 of 15 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SaltyHouse Yep I usually never quit out early, unless I am a solo in trio due to MM so I never had this issue, my kills, deaths count normally.
Message 10 of 15 (632 Views)