Deathmark persisting on Padme after bonus turn

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version 9.0 Pie
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 489-199-868
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When fighting a darth revan team, if one of my team members gets 50% health, Padme gets deathmark for 1 turn. It also triggers Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's unique ability Righteous Fury, giving Anakin an immediate bonus turn. I have the zeta on that skill, so that when Anakin takes this bonus turn, Padme also gets a bonus turn. The point of which is to allow Padme to take a turn and clear deathmark from herself. However, quite frequently after using the bonus turn Padme's deathmark stays on her, even if I use her heal (Cunning Plan) special which would mean no character is at or below 50% health so no death mark should trigger. I have also had it stay up when using her Graceful Assault, but I think using her basic has cleared deathmark each time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Padme in a team with Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker with the zeta on righteous fury fight against Darth Revan and let him get one of your team members to 50% health to trigger death mark, take Anakin's bonus turn followed by Padme's bonus turn, try each of her skills in this scenario and see if it drops death mark at the end of that bonus turn
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 1 (153 Views)