Re: Deathmark bug in HAAT phase 4

by MikeHoncho1138

Original Post

Deathmark bug in HAAT phase 4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tank Raid - Deathmark Issues
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My team couldn't switch targets from the tank after the deathmark debuff had gone away from the tank.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Phase 4 o the tank, run Veers (zeta), stormtrooper, snow trooper, death trooper, Thrawn. Hit the tank with deathmark and (maybe) fracture while it is disabled. When the turrets and B2s respawn, see if you can switch to the respawned targets.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

I was in Phase 4 of an HAAT run and my line-up was Veers, Thrawn, DeathTrooper, Snowtrooper and Stormtrooper. I had destroyed all of the turrets and disabled the tank. Death trooper hit it with deathmark. After the deathmark went away my troopers were unable to switch to the turrets or B2s and could only target the body of the tank.  Unfortunately, my guild had already beaten the tank by the time I had retreated so I couldn't attempt to replicate it. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but the tank was suffering from Fracture prior to being hit with deathmark.

I have run this team before against Phase 2 of the tank and hit it with deathmark and did not have the same problem.  The different phase and fracture + deathmark are the only things I could think of that were different from previous runs.

Message 1 of 7 (549 Views)

★ Guide

I am seeing this in all phases of the HAAT raid with a Thrawn lead, zVeers, Death Trooper, Storm Trooper, Shore Trooper team. I believe it's almost always after Thrawn uses Fracture and Death Trooper uses Deathmark - it's impossible to swap to any other turret or target after this happens.  This has been occurring for at least a week or more. 

Message 2 of 7 (518 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report @Rox-tety. We've flagged this as a bug!

Message 3 of 7 (479 Views)

★★ Guide

Today was the first time I've run Troopers in in Tank Raid.  I had the same issue where I couldn't select a different target when the tank came out of topple with Deathmark. Once deathmark expired I was able to select a b2. I was running zVeers/Snow/Shore/Death/Starck

Message 4 of 7 (431 Views)

★ Guide
@yohann269, deathmark is an "involuntary taunt". So there's no bug if you cannot attack other opponents while it is active.
Message 5 of 7 (405 Views)

★★ Guide
@BeijiraReykvana, I assume that is a joke, since nothing about Taunt is listed in the ability details.
Message 6 of 7 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Deathmark forces you to attack that target. The issue people are having is that they are being forced to attack that target even after deathmark expires. It’s happening in the Sith raid, too.
Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)