Deathmark alao nerfed with expose

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8 +
OS Version NA
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 485-911-444
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Since the expose nerf on 3.14, We have also noticed deathmark was nerfed along with it.. Dm was doing about 45k per hit and now doing about 12k per hit after update. This is on t4 or t5 of Sith Raid. Additionally, we were told expose damage would be cut in half. Its been cut by alot more than that. Expose was doing about 42k dmg per hit before the update on t5 of sith raid, and now does 7k-8k per hit. It almost seems the formula for the bosses health has also been altered. So in summation, 1.) Deathmark damage has been drastically reduced. 2.) Expose dmg has been reduced far more than half.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just do some testing and see for yourself.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This all occured since recent update on 3.14
Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: Deathmark alao nerfed with expose

★★★★★ Apprentice

My guild found the same result, but after extensive testing, it seems to be an effect of the changes to Raid Boss health, and not a reduction to the actual death mark damage percentage. The same base damage reduction holds true for thermal detonators and burn as well, making them far less effective than previously. Perhaps they should get a slight boost in effectiveness to compensate for the Raid health change, but that seems unlikely.

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

Re: Deathmark alao nerfed with expose

★ Apprentice

According to OP numbers, the 5% reduction of DN health should not result in such decrease. I did not have the chance to test it myself.. was it only in P1?

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)