Days Changing randomly

by lydiakettle

Original Post

Days Changing randomly

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ok,  I start out on Friday and tell my guy to have a shower, after his shower it's Sunday, so I send him to the gym, while in the gym I'm alerted that he's missing work, I look and it's Friday again.  Of course I just paused the gajme to report this so when I go back it could be a different day again.  I think the loading sceen changed it when I took him ot the gym but like I said, the day changed when he was having a shower too

Motives, go half way down then drop instantly

Randomly changing days and the motives thing is making me nuts

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Re: Days Changing randomly

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

The Sims 4: Sims Going Back In Time

★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this major issue with my game. It didn't seem to bother me at first but it is really starting to annoy me. My Sims seems to go back in time it seems like. For example: My sim just gave birth to a baby girl on a wednesday. I played them for what was 2 Sim days and I went into CAS because the father had a glass stuck to his hand. While in, CAS I decided to change the mother clothes. When coming out of CAS, the crib was placed in the sisters room (as it was when the mom came home from the hospital after delivery) Then I look to the day and time and it is Wednesday again and the mom had an 18 hour moodlet (Again)  that was gone after two days of the ORIGINAL delivery. The Sims age even went back Confusedmileyfrustrated: Has this issue been fixed? or has anyone else ever experienced it at all?

Another issue would be the mail and the maid. For example: The mail is usually delivered every Tuesday @ 10 a.m. Sims time. If I go into, CAS on a Monday and come back, the mail been delivered and this would be after hours for the mail to be running in The sims 4. Then another time with the maid; I'd go into CAS around 11p.m sim time, Come back and the maid cleaned the house and money is being deducted and the house is still a MESS!...??? Confusedmileysurprised: It is really annoying and I hope someone can help me and know what and why this is happeneing. I hope that I posted this in the right area.

Any feed back would be appreciated Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

Re: The Sims 4: Sims Going Back In Time

Hero

@lydiakettle @ILoveSims3355 Is this still an issue for you guys ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)