Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Dathomir - Boss Gorgara will not spawn after dying - Rocks don't fall

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug On Dathomir, Gorgara is supposed to chase you up the wall while rocks fall, but I died and now he wont spawn and the rocks dont fall. His health bar pops up but that's it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the boss chase you up the wall then die.
What happens when the bug occurs? Boss doesnt spawn and rocks dont fall. When I climb up to them they instantly kill Cal.
What do you expect to see? The boss

Please fix

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title for improved search results

Message 1 of 178 (6,616 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dathomir - Boss Gorgara will not spawn after dying - Rocks don't fall

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

fix in patch that just went live. if somehow the rocks are stil there, they should not damage you Standard smile

View in thread

Message 105 of 178 (4,267 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game breaking glitch on Dathomir

★★★★ Apprentice

Still cant get the boss to spawn, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. And I cant go any further in the game till this is resolved.

Message 2 of 178 (6,534 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just had this happen to me please fix.. it breaks the game 

Message 3 of 178 (6,502 Views)

★ Apprentice

On xbox

Message 4 of 178 (6,501 Views)

Gorgara Boss Fight Broken

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug the Gorgara Boss Fight climbing sequence is broken. the boss wont even show up while climbing and cannot progress the story
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fight the Gorgara Boss on dathomir and get to the climbing section
What happens when the bug occurs? the boss wont even show up while climbing and cannot progress the story
What do you expect to see? to see the boss chasing me up the wall

Gorgara Boss Fight

Message 5 of 178 (6,125 Views)

Re: Gorgara Boss Fight Broken

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue, due to the progress in this part  of the game no way to make it back to the ship to reload planet. 

Message 6 of 178 (6,116 Views)

★ Apprentice
EA FIX YOUR GAME. BESIDES THIS GLITCH ON DATHOMIR SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF OTHERS. BUT I AM HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS INTO GAME PLAY AND CANNOT PROCEED.. FIX YOUR DAM GAME OR I WANT A FULL REFUND 9:55 PM GORGARA FIGHT IS ALL GLITCHED climbing the wall died once and he now doesnt show up... tried everything... im not starting a new campaign i have already spend 13 hrs playing . if you cannot fix this i want a full refund.
Message 7 of 178 (6,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happened to me to. Gorgara is nowhere to be seen while climbing  the wall. The boss music still plays while climbing and even When i reach the top of the wall the cinematic plays but there's no Gorgara. So you just see Kestis flying around the air frantically. Then the segment where you have to land on Gorgara plays without it actually being there and of course you can't land when there's nothing there so it completely halts and forward progession. Ive tried common fixes like restarting my console (xbox one) and restarting the game but to no avail. Heck of a shame too, i was absolutely having a blast with this game.

Message 8 of 178 (6,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

I cant even get to that part because i cant get past the falling rocks because they dont fall and if i try to climb through them they kill me.. and i am not restarting.

Message 9 of 178 (6,313 Views)

Re: Gorgara Boss Fight Broken

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t had this problem but there is a way to fix it if you go into the main menu and click load than you can go to a previous part in your game and retry 

Message 10 of 178 (6,060 Views)