[NEEDS SAVES] Dates getting automatically canceled (Invite by NPC)

by paulius0937

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Dates getting automatically canceled (Invite by NPC)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, StrangerVille, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Romantic Garden, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim get in a romantic relationship with a sim outside the household, wait for that sim to ask your sim on a date via a phone, accept the invitation.
What happens when the bug occurs? The date gets automatically canceled after a few seconds
What do you expect to see? Dates that your sims are invited to not getting automatically canceled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I did not play the game for two years but I switched from PC to a Mac.

Dates get automatically canceled (the ones that I was invited to)

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 23 (3,811 Views)

Re: Dates getting automatically canceled

Hero
@paulius0937 There's a few Sims this happens with.

Who are you inviting ? Is it a special Sim or does it happen with all Sims ? What job does the Sim have you're trying to invite ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (3,758 Views)

★ Apprentice

It happens with all sims regardless of jobs. It's not me the one who's inviting, I'm talking about dates that my active sim is invited to via a phone.

Message 3 of 23 (3,741 Views)

Hero
@paulius0937 And it's also happening to multiple of your Sims ? Is your Sim an occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 23 (3,715 Views)

★ Apprentice

It happened to all of my sims. Occult or no occult

Message 5 of 23 (3,666 Views)

Hero
@paulius0937 I can't currently test this but have you tried multiple saves to see if it's just on a certain save or a general issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 23 (3,625 Views)

★ Apprentice

I kind of already did this because I play in two save files. The issue is in both.

Message 7 of 23 (3,574 Views)

Hero
@paulius0937 Did you re-test after the patch ?

Will see if I can test this some time this week.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (3,564 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now for some reason I'm not getting invited to dates at all

Message 9 of 23 (3,502 Views)

Hero
@paulius0937 There's a thread for that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-No-longer-getting-invites-rabbitholes-parties-goin...

Please send your save to EA

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 23 (3,481 Views)