Date: Flirty at Same Time Not Working

by CastleCatt

Original Post

Date: Flirty at Same Time Not Working

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dunno. Be me. I swear I hit every single bug this game has to offer. A new day, a new bug: Sims went on back-to-back dates meaning, the other Sim called mine to go on date; then when she got home from that date, she called him to ask on date and selected her house as date location. Which I have done before plenty. Honestly I just need a cheat so I can complete this obviously completed objective. The only mod I use is MCCC and I finally broke down and got it just so I could use cheats to get around bugs.
What happens when the bug occurs? 2 Sims on date and one of the objectives is for them both to be flirty at the same time. They are both "Very Flirty" and the objective is showing that only 1/2 of them are flirty at all.
What do you expect to see? When both Sims are flirty on a date, "Have Both Sims Be Flirty at the Same Time" should flash 2/2, give credit for being done, disappear, and roll up the next objective.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

na

Message 1 of 1 (541 Views)