Datacron Set 6 reroll mats increasing all mat types

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 375-391-677
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The rerolls on the datacons increase the required resources for all levels, not just the one you're rerolling. It starts with 20 mats for the first reroll, 40 for 2nd, and 80 for third. But, if you reroll twice on level 1 (Breakdown Mk1), it'll cost you 80 for the first reroll of level 8 (Breakdown Mk3). Not sure when this changed, but I don't recall that for the last datacron set.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reroll level 1 on a datacron twice. The required mats go from 20 to 40 to 80 (Breakdown Mk1). But if you try to reroll level 8, it now requires 80 mats for level 8 (Breakdown Mk3) instead of just 20 Mk3. Is this intentional?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The rerolls on the datacons increase the required resources for all levels, not just the one you're rerolling. It starts with 20 mats for the first reroll, 40 for 2nd, and 80 for third. But, if you reroll twice on level 1 (Breakdown Mk1), it'll cost you 80 for the first reroll of level 8 (Breakdown Mk3). Not sure when this changed, but I don't recall that for the last datacron set.

Reroll level 1 on a datacron twice. The required mats go from 20 to 40 to 80 (Breakdown Mk1). But if you try to reroll level 8, it now requires 80 mats for level 8 (Breakdown Mk3) instead of just 20 Mk3. Is this intentional?

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Datacron Set 6 reroll mats increasing all mat types

Hero (Retired)

I mean, if it's always been that way, then perhaps that's the way it's meant to work. I don't really like that it works that way. I'm just saying it's worked that way since at least last set. Someone else can come in whether it's been since set one. 

If this is the intention, then no, it's not really a bug. But you can submit feedback on the official forums. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

It has worked this way on the last set too.

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so it's always been broken? Sorry, but the "that's the way it's always been" reply doesn't fly for me.

Message 3 of 4 (144 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I mean, if it's always been that way, then perhaps that's the way it's meant to work. I don't really like that it works that way. I'm just saying it's worked that way since at least last set. Someone else can come in whether it's been since set one. 

If this is the intention, then no, it's not really a bug. But you can submit feedback on the official forums. 

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)