Data disks not applying effects in conquest since the update.

by H3nRy046

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data disks not applying effects in conquest since the update.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy A7
OS Version Android version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 396-149-828
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Data disks not applying effects in conquest since the update.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I usually have the pre-applied protection up at the start of battle along with my other data disks which don't apply anymore so I physically can't progress without them. Can see if this happens to more people as I cant play the mode without them.

Message 1 of 14 (692 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Data disks not applying effects in conquest since the update.

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @PouheadJen and thanks for the report.

The team are aware of the issue with 'Entrenched' and currently working on it.

We have tested several other data disks which all appear to be functioning correctly. If you have any specific examples, please share them.

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (547 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Entrenched data disks (I have 4 equipped) and no protection up provided. 

Message 2 of 14 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. 9pts from max crate and data discs no longer work. Well done again EA, ruining another event 

Message 3 of 14 (599 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here ,this évent is my only way to get relic 8 stuff and i can't get the last points for red box , i spent Time on this évent plz do something Real quick

Message 4 of 14 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat as everyone, stacking entrenches for them to stop working all together after the update. Wasted a days' worth of energy.

Message 5 of 14 (559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

With me is the same, Protection is not wokring - Entreched Stops and not wokring at all.

Message 6 of 14 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @PouheadJen and thanks for the report.

The team are aware of the issue with 'Entrenched' and currently working on it.

We have tested several other data disks which all appear to be functioning correctly. If you have any specific examples, please share them.

Message 7 of 14 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide i know you said you tested leaders resolve but I added 4 to my slkr for approx 100% speed increase which would put my slkr at 1000 speed and the other team still goes first. My slkr health and protection seemed to drop within the same number of attacks whether I had the discs attached to him or not. I am not convinced that leaders resolve is working at all. Slkr with 4 leaders resolve should be very thick, hard to take down and he dies within a few turns 

Message 8 of 14 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, but because you have attached such a thin margin of error with the conquest currency and getting Tano asap, I am hesitant about switching out my 4 entrenchment disks etc.  I am at 422/425 right now and am going to be really disappointed if this bug stops me from getting Tano in time.

Message 9 of 14 (451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just gave in and moved the entrenchments off and subbed in some others to finish the CLS feat.  Got my full tool-kit, but will be annoyed if I miss Tano because of currency.

Message 10 of 14 (439 Views)