Re: Data card - new character

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Data card - new character

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello!

I purchased a chromium mega-pack data card and I got shards for Han Solo which were not even enough to a character promotion. Where is my GUARANTEED character?? Last time I bought the same kind of data card, I got two "new" character (to my previously got Cad Bane) but I could only promote him once (even that I got 10 plus shards from him). Okay, I get it, you are cheap, but come on! This is cheating.

Screenshot_20160428-230755.png
Screenshot_20160428-230815.png
Screenshot_20160413-090403.png
Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@SoffieAnne Hi again Zsófia Anna,

Unfortunately the converted shards aren't enough to promote instantly, but they will help in getting that character promoted in the future.

I will pass on your feedback on either improving the wording or changing the reward structure.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SoffieAnne Hi,

Sorry to hear about the confusion.

The information on the Chromium Mega-Pack reads that if as part of the "guaranteed character" a duplicate character (one that you already own) is selected, the characters will instead be converted into shards (which will help in getting him upgrade to the next star in the future).

I hope that clarifies that, let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (180 Views)

★ Novice
Hello,

I could not have misunderstood "guaranteed character", it has one meaning. I got that, I will not get a new character every time, but my problem is that I did not get enough shards for a character promote and you said " GUARANTEED character".

Thank you,
Zsófia Anna Tóth
Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)

Community Manager

@SoffieAnne Hi again Zsófia Anna,

Unfortunately the converted shards aren't enough to promote instantly, but they will help in getting that character promoted in the future.

I will pass on your feedback on either improving the wording or changing the reward structure.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)