Original Post

Accepted Solution

Darth revan not attack twice and not applying fear

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 0.19.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Darth revan not applying fear and not attacking a second time, when they have corrupted battle meditation on them, this is really affecting my arena team and gac attacks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Darth revan against a Darth revan team
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

Darth revan not attacking a second time and not applying fear all the time against Darth revan teams

Message 1 of 5 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth revan not attack twice and not applying fear

Community Manager (retired)
@wesruss87855 Hi there, thanks for the report. We've already flagged this as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (416 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@wesruss87855 Hi there, thanks for the report. We've already flagged this as a bug.
Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still a problem when is it going to be fixed as it’s makeing pvp arena impossible to play

Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

@wesruss87855 Hi, two things:

1) when you say DR isn't applying fear, is it when you are facing another DR team? If so, the opponent's Corrupted Battle Meditation is preventing that fear.

2) We don't know how long it will take the studio to fix bugs. When a report is filed here, QA support reproduces it, and then submits a bug report to the studio with all the details. The studio then takes that info and prioritizes new bugs in relation to all the other concurrent work. Then once they identify how the bug occurs, they have to make a fix, and then test the fix extensively to ensure it doesn’t break anything else. So unfortunately, nobody here can provide an estimate on a fix.

★★ Novice

my darth reaven didnt have corrupted battle mediation applyied to it

Message 5 of 5 (290 Views)