[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone X
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 192-429-738
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When facing Facing Darth Revan, certain debuffs do not apply to the defending team such as shock or fear. They are not being resisted, they simply do not apply. see attached video for examples. I have seen this with darth revan vs darth revan and darth sidious vs darth revan.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have seen other videos on youtube where debuffs work correctly so I am not sure why it is effecting me and not others. Please see the attached video for proof.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country us

OS Version 12
Summarize your bug When facing Facing Darth Revan, certain debuffs do not apply to the defending team such as shock or fear. They are not being resisted, they simply do not apply. see attached video for examples. I have seen this with darth revan vs darth revan and darth sidious vs darth revan.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have seen other videos on youtube where debuffs work correctly so I am not sure why it is effecting me and not others. Please see the attached video for proof.
Connection Type Wifi
Country us

OS Version 12
Connection Type Wifi
Country us

attached video showing darth revan not applying debffs to another darth revan team. in the screenshot you can see directly after force storm there is no shock applied. this was also after bastilla debuff attack

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 7.06.22 PM.png
Message 1 of 3 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth revan not applying debuffs to mirror darth revan

Hi there,

This is not a bug. Your Revan is inflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation, which due to an opposing Revan lead/Bastilla Fallen combination on the opposing team prevents you from inflicting debuffs.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (615 Views)

All Replies

Hi there,

This is not a bug. Your Revan is inflicted with Corrupted Battle Meditation, which due to an opposing Revan lead/Bastilla Fallen combination on the opposing team prevents you from inflicting debuffs.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (616 Views)

★ Guide

as chris said, its working as intended.

its just a really lame meta mirror because it is intentionally designed to grant the win based entirely on mod speed.

Message 3 of 3 (610 Views)