Re: Darth nihilus not receiving life after using annihilate

by schorr1972

Original Post

Darth nihilus not receiving life after using annihilate

★ Novice
Just putting it out there I haven't seen Darth nihilus get any life back on his annihilate ability maybe it's a bug maybe I seen it right but I would like for someone to at least look into it
Message 1 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice

ME TOO!!! Man, im gald somebody else is experiencing this too. Not that im glad your nilius wont work but glad im not alone. Its very frustrating not to be able to get the perks one deserves when putting resources into a toon to get starred up only to find that there is an issue with his most famous ability.

Another issue i have been having with d. nilius is in galactic war, all his abilities stay the same (concurrent) throughout the gw except annihilate. It resets after each battle, even when drain force is used and another battle begins, it stays concurrent with each battle, meaning that if drain force has a cooldown of 1 when a battle ends, the next battle, drain force is still at cooldown 1. This isn't right, annihilate can be brought down to 1 or 2 on its cooldown only to be reset for the next battle when drain force is the same as it was from the last battle? (WTF) I hope i making sense here?! But n e ways, ea, u need to make it so annihilate works accross gw concurrently instead of consecutively. If i have annihilate at cooldown 3 at the end of battle, it should be at 3 for the next battle....after all, this is how it is with every other toon within the swgoh universe!

Thank you....that is all,

Lilphel0n

Message 2 of 7 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have same issue - but did notice that you do get life steal from anihillate skill when you use it during Tank Takedown guild events but nowhere else in the game. Strange. Seems like it is definitely a bug when it works in one place but nowhere else.
Message 3 of 7 (568 Views)

★ Novice
I guess the game devs are not going to look into this😰
Message 4 of 7 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Probably not... this issue has been reported since Nihilus’ release, and nothing has been done. Even with the recent Sith rework. You’d think they would fix existing problems before reworking other things.
Message 5 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't think that DN is supposed to "get any life back" when he uses annihilate. The ability reads that Nihilus "gains max health equal to the target's max health". He does not, however, heal himself in any way.

For example, if Nihilus has 1 health and a 30,000 max health pool, and he annihilates a target with 30,000 health, then Nihilus will have a maximum health pool of 60,000, but still only 1 health.

There are separate reports of Nihilus not gaining health when he has a health steal effect (or under his own leadership, which provides health steal), and when he uses annihilate in a raid for 99999 damage. In that case, his annihilate is doing damage, and you would think that he should thus heal himself a portion of the damage due to health steal. However, the 99999 damage is "white" on the screen, and thus treated as "bonus damage" in the same way that expose is ... you will also find that Nihilus does not heal himself when he has life steal for the bonus damage that he does when he procs and expose.

In both cases, as far as I know, everything is working as intended.

Message 6 of 7 (339 Views)

★ Novice
Okay true that the ability does not read that and it reads Max health but his passive ability allows him lifesteal it's part of his kit.
Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)