Darth Vader’s update to merciless massacre not working

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Not sure but new enough
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 348-236-987
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Enemies(specifically Anakin and Padme) still get bonus turns and turn meter during Vader’s massacre. The update doesn’t work.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Vader vs a Padme team.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The video won’t atach for some reason, but I have a video of it not working and it shows Vader’s description of massacre and that it is the most modern update. 

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Vader’s update to merciless massacre not working

[ Edited ]

@c00pman47 Hi thanks for the report! The most recent patch made Merciless immune to stun, fixed some targeting bugs, and fixed the descriptions where some levels were missing description.

Padme and JKA should still be able to take bonus turns during the Merciless massacre. Their bonus turns are not triggering as a result of Vader gaining bonus turns - they are gaining bonus turns because of Jka's unique "Righteous Fury." Nothing in Vader's kit would prevent those bonus turns. This is working as intended. 

Currently nothing in the game triggers on enemies gaining bonus turns - that verbiage appears to be "future proofing" the skill. 

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (382 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@c00pman47 Hi thanks for the report! The most recent patch made Merciless immune to stun, fixed some targeting bugs, and fixed the descriptions where some levels were missing description.

Padme and JKA should still be able to take bonus turns during the Merciless massacre. Their bonus turns are not triggering as a result of Vader gaining bonus turns - they are gaining bonus turns because of Jka's unique "Righteous Fury." Nothing in Vader's kit would prevent those bonus turns. This is working as intended. 

Currently nothing in the game triggers on enemies gaining bonus turns - that verbiage appears to be "future proofing" the skill. 

Hope this helps!

★★ Novice

It says it stops other characters skills based on bonus turns. If righteous fury isnt based on bonus turn what is its base? Aoe attack? Vety stupid formulation if what you says is true.also then i would like to know vs what skills exactly is this good against

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@samurhajMerciless only stops bonus turns where the trigger is an enemy taking a bonus turn.

Righteous Fury's trigger is an ally defeated or below half health.

As far as I'm aware, there is no ability in the game that is triggered by a enemies bonus turn. The speculation is that it's to block an ability on a character in development.

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)