by Zhentarim

Original Post

Re: Darth Vader cutscene glitch

★★★★★ Novice
@DadDicks Have you found a fix yet?
Message 11 of 21 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even get that part... I get to the QTE and mash tf out of it and proceed to get one shot by big bad wheezy

Message 12 of 21 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Anyone got an answer fom ea? It seems only users posted here.

Message 13 of 21 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Zhentarim same issue on PC with Xbox game pass ultimate and ea play. I reported the problem to support with a video link etc (there is an exemple on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYAVlHODeXA)
It's so frustrating, impossible to access the endgame and the bonus afterwards. Rah ! I liked the game so much, I'm disappointed now
Message 14 of 21 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on PS4, like in the video above. 

Has anyone been able to resolve it?

It's so stupid. The game had a few glitches but those didn't break the game. And here we are, the one bug that kills the save file completely without any way to finish the game and get a platinum. No way I'm investing my time in EA games anymore

Message 15 of 21 (1,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is just * stupid. All my time in this game wasted. They are having this glitch for years and they don't even try to fix it. Is * game-breaking. They should give our money back... I feel rigged. This is unacceptable.

Message 16 of 21 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can't believe this bug sill occurs. Really want to play new game+ with red lightsaber

Message 17 of 21 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

June 2021 here.

Decided to complete all the story modes on games I hadn't yet finished, Jedi Fallen Order being one of them. Gutted to see this bug is still a problem years after release!

As someone with experience in software development, I am absolutely appalled this hasn't been patched yet for what is essentially a critical failure bug. I know if I was working on this game, regardless of if I got paid, I'd want to fix it simply because I help create it and can't leave something broken. 

Do better. 

Message 18 of 21 (973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Encountered this yesterday (2021-06-14). Pretty disappointed. Similar to @TheRealMushmy, I'm also in software development, and this seems like something that should have been fixed a long time ago. Sigh.

Message 19 of 21 (932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had it too. 2023 and they didn't fix it. Shame.

Message 20 of 21 (475 Views)