Re: Darth Sion zeta not working

by Nerevaryne

Original Post

★★★ Novice
How about you CG guys hurry up and fix this newly created Sion bug or give us our initial investment for this zeta in addition to the reimbursement of our losses that will be accrued during various caveats of the game, i.e. arena, TW, TB, etc., until your “new” fix is released? After all the “at will” changes to the new Sith raid mechanics, our patience with EA’s incompetence is running very thin. Btw don’t you guys ever test anything before releasing it??
Message 11 of 53 (3,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just put zeta then read this lol.  not working!

Message 12 of 53 (3,597 Views)

★ Novice
well done, then what are we to do for those now who have sion in arena and him not performing as described.
Message 13 of 53 (1,967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
+1 It is not working for me. Please fix it. Frown
Message 14 of 53 (1,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Confirmed not working
Message 15 of 53 (1,921 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I’ve spent 15588 crystals to star him, and invested the zeta. This is unacceptable. I’d like my resources refunded.
Message 16 of 53 (1,880 Views)

★★★ Novice
I’ve fallen further in arena over the last 12 hours than I have since first switching to Palp lead. This is completely unacceptable. I’ve tried multiple battles with not one pain applied to an attacker. This needs to be fixed.
Message 17 of 53 (1,867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Have done several battles now and observed the exact same thing. The basic and specials are applying with ease but for everyone that hits him, when he takes his next turn, none of them have it re-applied. Thought it was RNG at first but there's clearly a problem here...

Message 18 of 53 (1,858 Views)

★ Novice
Same here. I would like my zeta back. I fell so hard in arena because of it and now I’ve had to waste crystals to refresh and switch out to a different team. I’d like my resources back or Sion fixed ASAP please
Message 19 of 53 (1,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you serious CG??
Message 20 of 53 (1,834 Views)