Darth Sion GW Bug

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 10.3.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 691-538-498
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When Darth Sion is used in Galactic War, though his Specials 1 and 2 have their cooldowns roll over from node to node (as they should), Special 3 (Held by Hatred) has its cooldown reset to 15 at the beginning of every node.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a Galactic War node, and get Sion's cooldowns down on Held by Hatred. When you start the next node, it will be back to 15.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

So, I've been playing Darth Sion in Galactic War, and noticed something peculiar and frustrating. When Darth Sion is used in Galactic War, though his Specials 1 and 2 have their cooldowns roll over from node to node (as they should), Special 3 (Held by Hatred) has its cooldown reset to 15 at the beginning of every node. This is really frustrating because his health is rolling over, but it's near impossible to use his self-heal! Please fix this!

Message 1 of 5 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Sion GW Bug

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Yerff_Caasi and thank you for the report. This is actually working as intended and not a bug. The ability starts on cooldown in every encounter, same as BB8's "Illuminated Destiny" (for example).

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (521 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Yerff_Caasi and thank you for the report. This is actually working as intended and not a bug. The ability starts on cooldown in every encounter, same as BB8's "Illuminated Destiny" (for example).
Message 2 of 5 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ugh that's strange. Ok, he's the first character I've unlocked with this functionality. Perhaps that should be included in a description somewhere?
Message 3 of 5 (380 Views)

EA Live QV Team

It is already there:
"Sion Dispels all debuffs on himself, recovers 100% Health and gains 100% Turn Meter. Sion gains Hatred until he is defeated, which can't be Dispelled or prevented. This ability starts on cooldown. When Sion inflicts Pain, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.".
If you look at other abilities, unless they have the same mechanic, they never mention this, but rather have the "normal" cooldown listed beside.

Message 4 of 5 (363 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well I did know it started on cooldown, but abilities that don't start on cooldown can still be on cooldown when you start a GW node, if you used it at the end of the last battle. So when I read "starts on cooldown", I understood it as "starting the GW on cooldown." I know I misunderstood, but isn't that a logical way to read it?
Message 5 of 5 (355 Views)