Darth Revan's leader stops working after s/he died

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mini 2
OS Version 12.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 446-456-377
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After Darth Revan died the leader ability stops working at least for the part that Sith Empire characters are immune to turn meter reduction. Maybe it stops working in total but i don't have an evidence for this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a battle with DR lead and other Sith Empire allies, make sure there're enemies who can reduce turn meter and let DR die.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

--- 

Message 1 of 5 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Revan's leader stops working after s/he died

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, I just tested using the same teams you mentioned and didn't manage to reproduce. After defeating Darth Revan and while Bastila Shan (Fallen) and HK-47 had debuffs, I didn't manage to remove TM from them with CLS's basic or special (same for Han Solo).

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (443 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report! Do you have some more info for what you observed?
What was the composition of each squad? Which enemy reduced turn meter, and against which member of your squad was it effective on?

★★★ Novice

Of course.

My team: Darth Revan lead (all zeta abilities), Bastila Shan (Fallen) (zeta), HK 47 (zeta on Loyalty to the Maker), Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus.

Enemy team: Commander Luke Skywalker lead, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3P0, R2D2 (all zetas on all characters).

After Darth Revan died Bastila and HK 47 had several debuffs on them including Ferocity, both CLS and Han Solo were able to reduce turn meter with basic attacks.

Message 3 of 5 (475 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, I just tested using the same teams you mentioned and didn't manage to reproduce. After defeating Darth Revan and while Bastila Shan (Fallen) and HK-47 had debuffs, I didn't manage to remove TM from them with CLS's basic or special (same for Han Solo).
Message 4 of 5 (444 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good to hear. When i fight this team again i'll make videos and take a closer look, if anything unusual happens i'll post again. Thank you for the answer and your time.

Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)