Original Post

Accepted Solution

Darth Revan deathmark bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Any device
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Darth Revan’s leader ability death mark triggers without any enemy falling below 50% health. And seems to stay there for many turns, if not forever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Darth revan lead and as soon as any teammate uses an ability death mark triggers. Can quickly be seen with Wat Tambor, as soon as he gives a tech, death mark appears.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Can’t upload the photos because file is too large but I went against a Darth Revan with my Rey and she had death mark for the whole battle until I used my Ultimate which she cleanses.

Message 1 of 7 (597 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Revan deathmark bug

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @noobonator7 and thanks for raising this.

We are aware of this issue and it has already been flagged as a bug by the team. There is also a post about it on the official forum.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (522 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Happens with PAdme (who couldn't cleanse it with her special,  and with GAS, who also had it every time he stood up.  

Message 2 of 7 (582 Views)

★ Novice

Here's a picture of the problem.

Screenshot_20200923-184246_Heroes.jpg
Message 3 of 7 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @noobonator7 and thanks for raising this.

We are aware of this issue and it has already been flagged as a bug by the team. There is also a post about it on the official forum.

Message 4 of 7 (523 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also having this problem. Arena is unplayable at the moment with majority of darth revan teams on my shard. I typically float around top 30-50 and today I've fallen below 100 because of this bug and unable to beat teams I normally do without any problems. I hope this is fixed ASAP as this is now impacting the amount of crystals I get from my arena payout, which is before their typical update time. 

Message 5 of 7 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For example.

BlueStacks 24.09.2020 22_32_33.png
Message 6 of 7 (447 Views)

★ Novice

I know there have been a couple of pics regarding this but I figured I would throw mine in as well.

Screenshot_20200924-145057.jpg
Message 7 of 7 (435 Views)