Darth Revan bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad Air
OS Version iOS 12.4.8
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 855235646
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Darth Revan doesn't attack targets with cbm/fear/deathmark debuff a second time as stated in the description of his "villain" ability.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This part is the most interesting. After numerous tests we located two possible reasons of this bug: assists or stuns applied to Darth Revan. Both these things can't work on him (except some special stuns) and after such impacts Darth Revan become buggy. Recent test of stun impact showed that stuns applied to Darth Revan cause this bug. I attached to this post video of the test. And additionally another video of my arena mate how this bug prevents in climbing every day. This is previous topic - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Darth-Revan-Villain-bug/td-p/8871330. It was long time ago but there are no fixes. Now we found circumstances of bug occurrence and I hope you can fix it soon.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Test of stuns  - https://streamable.com/73dh1h

malak's stun in Dr with fear - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11KKgNaG_pos3JV6H4Pxm8Npq1kXCm0gu/view

Message 1 of 15 (1,486 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Revan bug

EA Live QV Team

Hello @AbyssalHamster and thanks for reporting this and providing a video. We are aware of this and it has already been flagged as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (1,359 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @AbyssalHamster and thanks for reporting this and providing a video. We are aware of this and it has already been flagged as a bug.

Message 2 of 15 (1,360 Views)

★★ Novice

Very frustrating and old bug, it's hard to counter GLs. Please fix it ASAP!

Message 3 of 15 (1,351 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide It was flagged as a bug months ago. We found circumstances of bug occurrence (stuns), please, provide this information to developers to expedite fix of the bug.
Message 4 of 15 (1,336 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They replied on Reddit today and said “there is no ETA for a fix.” CG doesn’t care because it isn’t giving out free shards, plain and simple.

Message 5 of 15 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Novice

None of his abilities work right his health doesn’t equalize with the healthiest Allie or does enemies can attack multiple times the same time.  Bastila foresight for both leader and her don’t work and on top of that HK 47 loyalty to the maker abilities doesn’t prevent bonus turn and EA does not care as this has been going on for over 2 years

Message 6 of 15 (1,000 Views)

@AngleFlightt Sorry, what do you mean?

His health equalization happens all the time, bastila foresight also works, and hk47 LTTM does work except has issues against GMY’s Battle Meditation (which I think is just a result of the effects being listed in a different order than they occur).

★★★★ Guide
@GladOS-013 The only time Health Equalisation "doesn't work" is if you do enough damage to defeat DR outright which, as far as I know, is WAI.
Message 8 of 15 (973 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m not going to lie if you want insight on all things broken I’m your guy as Darth Revans abilities don’t work for me at all nor does Bastila or Hk

Message 9 of 15 (929 Views)

★★★ Novice

So the bugs aka the geo can attack Revan multiple times the same turn never once has health equalized worked for me for sight doesn’t even activate 80% of the time and HK 47 gets crt and the bonus turn meter always happens for the enemy.

Message 10 of 15 (928 Views)