Re: Darth Revan bug

by AngleFlightt

Original Post

@AngleFlightt Can you provide some videos to help me see what you’re seeing?

For example, BSF foresight always happens, but if you always do mirror matches against other DR squads, his Conqueror ability dispels all enemy foresight at the beginning of each Sith Empire ally turn, so it will disappear. If you don’t know the skills, it could look like her skill is broken, but it’s actually two skills working as intended.

★★★ Novice

I’m glad once explained it goes ignored shows the help of EA

Message 12 of 15 (360 Views)

@AngleFlightt We get a lot of players here who overlook skills or certain interactions, or don't understand how aspects of the game work.

I see Revan and BSF skills work properly in every tw and ga (except the bug about the extra attack). I have direct evidence that those skills you describe do work. You claim they don't, but are unable or unwilling to substantiate your claim.

A video will probably help me explain to you what you are missing. Sometimes players leave out vital details when they post here, but video footage allows us to investigate properly.

So will you provide video footage of all these skills not working? Or is this a case of "once I explain, you choose to ignore so you can pretend I'm not offering to help?"

★★★ Novice

Tell me how to send you a video and I will do just that.

Message 14 of 15 (279 Views)

@AngleFlightt Easiest way is to upload to YouTube and post a link here.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 15 (276 Views)