Darth Revan Bug for Conquest Normal Sector 3

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One Plus 7 Pro
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 622-192-254
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The tether tech for Galactic Conquest does not work on Darth Revan boss team for Normal Mod Sector 3. Mod stats that ability block will be applied and cant be resisted, but team in the 20+ attempts i did before i won it never got ability block on them at the start of the round.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Install the tech mod that applies ability block at the start of a round and face team described, Darth Revan boss team for Normal Sector 3 of Galactic Conquest
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The tether tech for Galactic Conquest does not work on Darth Revan boss team for Normal Mod Sector 3. Mod stats that ability block will be applied and cant be resisted, but team in the 20+ attempts i did before i won it never got ability block on them at the start of the round. tried many different teams and other consumables but none seem to make the tech effect work on the team.

Video of it happening here: https://youtu.be/JM9PchZ4elc

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Revan Bug for Conquest Normal Sector 3

[ Edited ]

@viridiandawn Hello there,

This is working as intended. Darth Revan's unique ability "Conqueror" instantly dispels Stun and Ability Block when Sith Empire allies are inflicted with them, converting it to Ferocity. The Initial Tether cannot be resisted, but it can be dispelled. 

You can see in your video they all start with one stack of Ferocity due to this, and Darth Revan gains a second stack when you attempt to Stun him with Han.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)

All Replies

Re: Darth Revan Bug for Conquest Normal Sector 3

[ Edited ]

@viridiandawn Hello there,

This is working as intended. Darth Revan's unique ability "Conqueror" instantly dispels Stun and Ability Block when Sith Empire allies are inflicted with them, converting it to Ferocity. The Initial Tether cannot be resisted, but it can be dispelled. 

You can see in your video they all start with one stack of Ferocity due to this, and Darth Revan gains a second stack when you attempt to Stun him with Han.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)