Re: Darth Maul lightsaber disappeared

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Darth Maul lightsaber disappeared

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Lightsaber kinda disappeared on death star II. I have it in my hand. But it's not turned on. Attacking only did melee damage.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Walter_72_
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/28/2012
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) around Noon eastern time
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. Was working fine till I decided to throw it.
What happens when the bug occurs? I threw the saber and it shows it coming back. But wouldn't turn back on.
What do you expect to see? It fixed
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I kept throwing it over and over again but it just wouldn't turn back on. Also the throws didn't go very far either.  Death star II was the only map it occurred on. When I died and respawned it fixed itself. But afraid it could happen again.

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

@zippysocks

I think this is a new bug that occurs after the last patch in which they fixed his lightsaber throw.

I've had the exact same issue on theed with Maul, so it is not map dependend but probably has to do with Maul. Other players weren't able to see my not lighted sword.

The rush of maul actaully looked pretty funny. I will upload a video here when I have some more time.

Message 2 of 3 (310 Views)

Hello @zippysocks

I've had the chance to edit the video and here it is!

IMO, it would be cool if you could turn on and off the lightsaber (whilst not attacking) so you can actually hide as a hero.

Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)