Re: Darth Maul Lightsaber missing/can't use lightsaber

by gazham

Original Post

Darth Maul Lightsaber missing/can't use lightsaber

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Twice when I played Heroes vs Villains on Kamino when I spawned as Darth Maul, his lightsaber did not turn on and sometimes went invisible. I couldn't use primary attack but could use Darth Maul's abilities. When I died the lightsaber appeared again. This has happened to some other players too. I have a PlayStation 4 Pro with working Wi-Fi nearby and Boost Mode on in the PlayStation settings.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JediLatino97NL
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/19/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 9am and 11am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Heroes vs Villains on Kamino and play as Darth Maul. After some time, you might see that his primary attack/lightsaber disappears and cannot be reignited.
What happens when the bug occurs? The primary attack cannot be used and his lightsaber is not present. Only his abilities are available, with a fully working lightsaber. Once the ability is over, the lightsaber disappears.
What do you expect to see? I hope this annoying bug is fixed in a short period of time, as it leaves me and other players vulnerable until we are killed.
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Twice when I played Heroes vs Villains on Kamino when I spawned as Darth Maul, his lightsaber did not turn on and sometimes went invisible. I couldn't use primary attack but could use Darth Maul's abilities. When I died the lightsaber appeared again. This has happened to some other players too. I have a PlayStation 4 Pro with working Wi-Fi nearby and Boost Mode on in the PlayStation settings.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JediLatino97NL
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/19/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Between 9am and 11am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Heroes vs Villains on Kamino and play as Darth Maul. After some time, you might see that his primary attack/lightsaber disappears and cannot be reignited.
What happens when the bug occurs? The primary attack cannot be used and his lightsaber is not present. Only his abilities are available, with a fully working lightsaber. Once the ability is over, the lightsaber disappears.
What do you expect to see? I hope this annoying bug is fixed in a short period of time, as it leaves me and other players vulnerable
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Message 1 of 2 (529 Views)

Re: Darth Maul Lightsaber missing/can't use lightsaber

★★ Novice

This also happened to me on PC. It was quite funny running away from all the heroes but frustrating.

Message 2 of 2 (513 Views)