by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Darth Malak Camera Pan Removed in 5/1 Patch

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When using a Darth Revan-led team in the Heroic Sith Raid phase 3 (against Traya), I noticed that Darth Malak had a very unique camera pan whenever he would use his Drain Life skill. The Heroic sith raid that my guild performed on 5/1 after the patch no longer had the camera pan.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run phase 3 of the Sith Raid with Darth Malak, and use Drain Life on a toppled Darth Traya.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

I have pre and post patch videos, I'll try to cobble them together and upload something tomorrow.  

Accepted Solution

Re: Darth Malak Camera Pan Removed in 5/1 Patch

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013 and thank you for the report and the effort to put a video together. Much appreciated!

The initial camera movement was unintentional and was changed in the last update. Since it was not a gameplay change we didn't mention it in the patch notes. Sorry!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Here is the video I put together to compare the changes. Please excuse my amateurish video quality - it was the first time I've used iMovie, and I didn't want to spend a ton of time making everything perfect.
https://youtu.be/fJo8xo-tZpE

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013 and thank you for the report and the effort to put a video together. Much appreciated!

The initial camera movement was unintentional and was changed in the last update. Since it was not a gameplay change we didn't mention it in the patch notes. Sorry!

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)