[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 13 pro
OS Version 15.6.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 513-973-333
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The dark trooper at some point in the raid can no longer be killed or deal damage with his primary ability. He started off doing damage like normal. He does do damage with the Bombarding Reinforcements ability, however. Even against Nihilus' Annihilate ability or when enraged, he survives. This is twice in a row now where I noticed it, left the battle, tried again, and noticed the issue. It first happened in Phase 3 of the Sith Triumvirate raid. And carried over into phase 4 when I defeated her in three. Hope the attached screenshots help. You can see in the top one, the damage should have killed him. In the second one, you can see no damage number on Traya's lightsaber. I was teamed with Veers, Admiral Piett, Dark Trooper, Range trooper, and Death Trooper.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

IMG_9193.PNG
IMG_9194.PNG
Message 1 of 12 (1,303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dark Trooper Bug in Sith Raid

EA Live QV Team

We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,277 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

We have now brought this to the attention of the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 12 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 3 of 12 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Dark Trooper became immortal. He and Piett entered 4th phase, then Piett gone. And for at least 40 minutes my Dark Trooper tried to damage smdby and stayed alive after at least 6 Nihilo's oneshoots. I've used only first attack type. The fight was ended after cell battery completely discharge. PS: I have 15 Mb screen record, but can not attach it.

Message 4 of 12 (1,252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem happening right now to me. HSTR phase 4 Dark Trooper last man standing at one bar of health but cannot die. He acts like he has perm unbreakable  will. Except he also does no observable damage when he does get a turn. 

Message 5 of 12 (1,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The same thing just happened to me and cost me 2nd place overall, being unable to finish my run left me down in 7th place instead.

I'm on an Android device.

Ally code: 575-611-767

Screenshot_20221204-214531_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20221204-214549_Heroes.jpg
Message 6 of 12 (1,159 Views)

★★ Novice

This just happened to me again in the latest Galactic Challenge, so it doesn't seem to be contained to just the Sith Raid.

Message 7 of 12 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this same issue twice now.  Both times starting in p3 amd finding dark trooper immortal somewhere in p4.  https://youtu.be/8bgBKMreO88 video link.  

Message 8 of 12 (950 Views)

EA Live QV Team

HERE is the link to Trello for the report.

Message 9 of 12 (919 Views)

★★ Novice

It says it happens in Challenge Rancor under specific circumstances but it's happening frequently in Sith raid and in Galactic Challenges too. 

Message 10 of 12 (811 Views)