‘Dame Flex’ Celebration Locked

by kingfrank118

Original Post

‘Dame Flex’ Celebration Locked

★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Animations
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit Player > Animations > Dunk Celebarations and/or 3-Point Celebrations
What happens when the bug occurs? The animation is locked under the Dunk and 3-Point Celebrations although it is unlocked for General Celebrations and in the Celebrations crate.
What should be happening instead? It should be unlocked for Dunks and 3-Pointers
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Animations: Celebration
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit Player > Animations > Dunk Celebrations/3-Point Celebrations
What happens when the bug occurs? While trying to equip the ‘Dame Flex’ animation, it says that it is locked, even though it was unlocked through crates.
What should be happening instead? The animation should be unlocked.
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Message 1 of 2 (1,362 Views)

Re: ‘Dame Flex’ Celebration Locked

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Certain animations are meant for just general while others are shared between general, dunks, and 3point celebration animation . This is normal...

I'm on ps4 and seen some only show up in general or in dunks or only in 3points but not be available on all three celebrations packages.

Update: I just checked on my rim protector which has the Dame flex in the icon path and I have icon in gold. I can only put this on general and not on dunks. I don't know when this happened cuz I remember being able to put in on dunk animations back in September 2018. So either it's a glitch or this is how EA incorporated as of now.

Message 2 of 2 (1,324 Views)