Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daka bug

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5 Plus
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Daka self revives every time she dies.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try it in GW.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Cambodia

She keeps self reviving over and over and over.  Nowhere in her description for any of her abilities does it say this is even remotely possible.  Nowhere in Talzin's zeta lead should this be possible (she does not die again after her next turn, she stays).  She revives at full health over and over and over and over, every time I kill her.  Literally impossible to pass node 6 of GW right now even though I clear GW with ease every day.  What is going on!? 

Message 1 of 4 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daka bug

Look at the skills for Nightsister Zombie. After her rework, she will now revive a Nightsister (and kill herself and then revive - clearing any buffs/debuffs) the first two times that they die to an enemy attack. I believe that if you lose and attack again, these two revives will reset and allow for two more revives.

Also, Talzin's zeta lead can permanently revive a dead Nightsister - when a Nightsister uses a basic ability and a dead Nightsister revives to assist, if an enemy dies during that attack, the revived Nightsister will stay alive.

Additionally, Talzin's mass assist attack will revive all dead Nightsisters if the target dies.

So the Nightsister team has many opportunities to revive its members.

Remember for GW, you can retreat the battle and try again without losing any members. This allows you to try different permutations and combinations of actions, and can craft a different strategy.

Zeta Talzin lead can be very tough to beat these days. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

All Replies

Look at the skills for Nightsister Zombie. After her rework, she will now revive a Nightsister (and kill herself and then revive - clearing any buffs/debuffs) the first two times that they die to an enemy attack. I believe that if you lose and attack again, these two revives will reset and allow for two more revives.

Also, Talzin's zeta lead can permanently revive a dead Nightsister - when a Nightsister uses a basic ability and a dead Nightsister revives to assist, if an enemy dies during that attack, the revived Nightsister will stay alive.

Additionally, Talzin's mass assist attack will revive all dead Nightsisters if the target dies.

So the Nightsister team has many opportunities to revive its members.

Remember for GW, you can retreat the battle and try again without losing any members. This allows you to try different permutations and combinations of actions, and can craft a different strategy.

Zeta Talzin lead can be very tough to beat these days. Good luck!

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks. It must have been zombie pulling all those stunts.  That would explain some of the weird stuff I was seeing going on with the zombie, too.  I didn't realize there was a rework on her.  I'm going to have to start putting more into my nightsister team. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (292 Views)

You're welcome! The rework to zombie made that squad much more difficult to defeat. Just make sure you gear zombie up at least to gear 10, or it will be possible to permanently kill her!