Re: Daily to-do list never completes

by TammyGrantSim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily to-do list never completes

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Nexus 5 phone, Nexus 7 2nd gen tablet
OS Version Android 6.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003024248201
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm uncertain. It has been this way from day 1 on two devices
What do you expect to see? Daily to-do list should advance to 100% complete state, provide rewards, and complete associated quest.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Since day one the daily to-do lists have never completed even though I have achieved all 4 tasks on each day. The individual tasks complete and give their rewards but once all 4 are finished I do not receive the award for finishing the entire list. I have also had a quest to complete a to-do list which can not be completed. I have missed out on many rewards due to this.

Message 1 of 7 (642 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice
See if there is more at the bottom of your list. There is usually more than four. Swipe up on the list to see if there is more. Hope this helps Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (878 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
See if there is more at the bottom of your list. There is usually more than four. Swipe up on the list to see if there is more. Hope this helps Standard smile
Message 2 of 7 (879 Views)

★ Novice

... wow. Yeah, there are more than 4 items. There is absolutely zero indication that that is a scrolling list, so I hope it's understandable that I couldn't tell. Thank you very much. EA should add a scrollbar or arrows to make that obvious.

Message 3 of 7 (607 Views)

★★ Novice

my list was completed days ago. It has never refreshed. IOS on iPad mini.941FAC58-3DD3-4AFE-9CF1-AD103DB386E4.png

Message 4 of 7 (578 Views)

Message 5 of 7 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Good call. This was driving me crazy. Never thought to scroll as there isn't any indication. Thanks.
Message 6 of 7 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thanks for posting this. I’ve just completed my first to do list! Standard smile

Hopefully a scroll bar or something does get added in future or something to say how many items are on the list. (Should’ve thought four things too easy Large smile )

Message 7 of 7 (433 Views)