by Rossocorsa1

Original Post

Daily login crate

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug When logging in the game for the first time, the Daily login crate is never directly available. Only after playing the game and returning to the menu, then the Crate is available.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in the game and notice that the crate is not available directly
What happens when the bug occurs? Daily login crate isnt available directly
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Maybe this changes with the new progression update.

Message 1 of 14 (727 Views)

Re: Daily login crate

★★★ Apprentice
Happens on XBox too.
Message 2 of 14 (679 Views)

★ Guide
I've logged in to collect my Daily Crate before, and nothing has shown. Then the next day I went to get my crate two of them appeared. It's as if the crate is collected, but just not shown.

Is this the same as the problem you have?
Message 3 of 14 (676 Views)

★ Guide
If you log in 2 days in a row and dont open the daily crates they will stack up. But the problem I have is when I log in the daily crate doesnt appear and isnt available yet, only after I playey some games and return to the menu I can get it.
Message 4 of 14 (673 Views)

★ Guide
@Rossocorsa1 I don't think you understood my post. I said that I have logged in, and no crate has appeared. I have then quit the game straight away, and not returned until a day later, where there are two crates. This has happened multiple times, and there has been no need for me to play games to get them.
Message 5 of 14 (669 Views)

★ Guide
Its exactly the same I do understand pal. If I startef up the game and then quit and start it up a day later I would get the same as you
Message 6 of 14 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is pretty common on XOne. What I do is just relog my profile without quitting, then it is settled.
If someone has the same problem on XOne, it's just pressing the Menu button (which logs your profile out, but only in-game), then selecting the same profile again, so you're done in a few seconds.

Message 7 of 14 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

At the moment it isn't that much of a problem, as you can't actually spend credits on anything. But when you can spend them, it could be quite a big one.

And anyway, a bug is a bug, and shouldn't be in the game.

Message 8 of 14 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still happening even after the progression update. Not a major issue but it’s definitely aggravating.
Message 9 of 14 (643 Views)

★ Guide
Odd thing I've never seen before happened today. It said I had a new crate, but after going into the crate screen it showed nothing.

Went out and back into the game and the crate was there.
Message 10 of 14 (630 Views)