Daily login character shards not added

by ESaDNL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily login character shards not added

★★★ Newbie
This month there are character shards for the Tie pilot. The first time they were not added but didn't take the time to contact support. Now today again there are character shards and again they were not added. I leveled the char this week with 2/30 on the counter. Today 5 should have been added but the counter is still on 2/30. I really like to update this char a bit and this month should have been a great opportunity.
Screenshot_2016-10-20-19-34-21-504_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Message 1 of 9 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily login character shards not added

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ESaDNL

If character shards weren't added to a character please speak with one of our game advisers so they can look into this further for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (291 Views)

All Replies

Hi @ESaDNL

If character shards weren't added to a character please speak with one of our game advisers so they can look into this further for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 9 (292 Views)

★ Novice
Your picture shows the FIRST ORDER Tie Pilot. The shards are for the old Tie Pilot, it is another character. So, you should look in your list of Heroes and scroll down, there you should find your char and shards
Message 3 of 9 (272 Views)

Well spotted @Lokisch

- Andy -

Message 4 of 9 (268 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you very much EA_Andy, well...actually I am also here on these boards, cause I somehow miss the last daily login shards for the Tie Pilot myself :-/ I am very certain I logged in every day in october, but still miss one day. Can you maybe look into this? I already created a ticket and also wrote on the boards.
My AC is: 681-877-478
Message 5 of 9 (262 Views)

@Lokisch - It's not something we can look into here but if you contact us using the details above one of our game advisers will hopefully be able to look into this further for you.

- Andy -

Message 6 of 9 (261 Views)

★ Novice
Cheers, I do hope so. Or else all the work would be for nothing and I can't get the rest of the shards anywere else!
Message 7 of 9 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and have heard several others experienced the same thing. I logged in everyday in the month of October 1-31 without missing a day but did not receive the tie fighter pilot. It only gave me 22 of the 25 needed shards. The last day I was suppose to be able to receive 7 shards but it reverted to November. Either their counter was off or it they had 32 days in October in their system for some. Weird. I did call Help desk and invited them to easily see my 31 days in a row of activity in October but they told me sorry it appears to be a bug but only programmers could fix bug and they didn't have the access to give me the last 7 shards from their end that I earned for logging in everyday. 134-364-522. 

Message 8 of 9 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA do programmers look at this board when problems are reported?

Message 9 of 9 (229 Views)