Daily login bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Tab S2
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 199385474
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Daily login is stuck in last month, says login 888 times to claim rewards and is grayed out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Na
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Screenshot_20190131-083541.png
Message 1 of 2 (249 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily login bug

Hi,

This issue comes up when you change your arena payout time. It will reset you back to the first day of the month on tomorrow.

Never fear though - you did collect all 31 rewards! The day that you changed times, it advanced you to the next day, and allowed you to collect the next day's reward, so after that you were just one day ahead of the calendar.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)

All Replies

Re: Daily login bug

Hi,

This issue comes up when you change your arena payout time. It will reset you back to the first day of the month on tomorrow.

Never fear though - you did collect all 31 rewards! The day that you changed times, it advanced you to the next day, and allowed you to collect the next day's reward, so after that you were just one day ahead of the calendar.