Daily log in crate

by kentobean123

Original Post

Daily log in crate

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug The past 3 days I click to open my daily log in crate and it doesn't open , I don't get anything, it just immediately tells me the countdown to the next daily crate which does the same thing. Not a major issue but still an annoyance
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kentobeaner
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 3/31/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:30 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open a daily crate I guess
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. The box does not open. There's not delay in the visuals of the opening it just doesn't open. I dont get any credits parts or cards or whatever it just immediately says the next box is available in X amount of time.
What do you expect to see? An opening crate.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce 1080

I don't actually want to have to go through to process of restarting this on my computer and taking a screen shot
Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Re: Daily log in crate

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @kentobean123

This issue has already been reported to our team. I'm sorry that it hasn't been resolved so far, but we're working on it.

To get your daily crate, you have to exit the game and launch it again. Then you should see the crate being available to open.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not missing much right now it's complete garbage. u only get credits u cant spend

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

Champion
Not only that, when you can spend them, you have the option to buy new panties or pajamas for your characters. Maybe even a hat...!!
Credits are earned faster by playing in game. You also get XP which can help you get better. Don't mean to belittle your issue. It does suck that many things are not working as they did. Good Luck! Have Fun. GLHF!!
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)