Daily guild rewards

by alezim123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily guild rewards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Didn’t receive my daily rewards
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 328-228-135
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug It is the second time that happens, 11.5 and 24.5, till now got none, my guild mates got it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

It is the second time that happens, 11.5 and 24.5, till now got none, my guild mates got it.

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily guild rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @alezim123 and thank you for the report.

As @GladOS-013 correctly said, in order to receive the rewards for the guild activity, you need to participate and complete them.

We've checked our logs and it appears for the May, 24th it was "Complete Daily challenges". You did complete them after the daily reset on the 24th and before the daily reset on the 23rd, resulting in a 0 completion for the 24th guild activity.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)

All Replies

Did you contribute to the activity? If you didn’t contribute at all, you ge5 no rewards.

This is much more likely now on dark side and light side days, since players are no longer required to do both for their daily quests.

EA Live QV Team

Hi @alezim123 and thank you for the report.

As @GladOS-013 correctly said, in order to receive the rewards for the guild activity, you need to participate and complete them.

We've checked our logs and it appears for the May, 24th it was "Complete Daily challenges". You did complete them after the daily reset on the 24th and before the daily reset on the 23rd, resulting in a 0 completion for the 24th guild activity.

Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)