Re: Daily claim pack not refreshing

by Xdegenerate1075

Original Post

Daily claim pack not refreshing

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Paid 700 for the MM daily claim pack. Its just staying locked and not refreshing.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By purchasing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option in-store just stays locked/unclickable
What do you expect to see? Compensation... The tokens I was supposed to get.

I purchased the Monthly Masters Daily Claim Pack with $700 in-game cash. 

I got the first two or three days, but since then it has not refreshed. 

This is not the first time this has happened. The last time I purchased it in sure I lost 1 or 2 days to the same bug. 

I'm just not going to bother with this buy in future and just spend 200 on 2x10 red MM tokens. 

I do expect to be compensated with the 2 to 3 days I've missed out on claiming these from the store not refreshing the option to claim daily. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,198 Views)

Community Manager

@Xdegenerate1075 

Would you be able to screenshot me the pack you're referring to in the store? The ones I'm seeing under the Monthly tab have a 2 purchase limit cap on them.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The daily one is 700 cash. It gives 20 gold mms a day and 200 stamina. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,140 Views)

Community Manager

@Xdegenerate1075 

That's strange, I haven't seen others across the community report this. Have you tried reinstalling the game or restarted your device since then? I've seen UI issues like this before get cleared up after reinstalls or restarts of the devices since it helps re-sync with the servers.

Our Support team is able to consider requests for compensation on accounts. Please reach them directly via the options below..

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There are reports of it. It's not just the daily claim pack, it's anything daily you watch an add to recieve a free gift too. The BOB, current events daily stuff, free tokens, the 500 PVP stuff, the Dallas thing right now. They just don't appear in store or in their retrospective area for hours at times. They should always be there, even when claimed, showing a timer to the next claim, but they simply are just not there for extended amounts of time. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,079 Views)

Community Manager

@Xdegenerate1075 

Do you have your phone's clock/timezone set to the correct one where you live and were you able to try out the steps I sent you above? There are bugs that can impact a small amount of accounts that can be more difficulty to reproduce and then there are bugs that are reported on a wide scale which affect many more players. The bugs affecting everyone makes it easier to recognize since we would see a lot more reports on it and it's generally easier to reproduce from QA. That's typically what I mean on how we're not seeing a lot of reports around this. 

With those rarer bugs, it might not be bugs at all that the development side has to address but by refreshing the files from the app, such as reinstalling. It's possible those steps won't address it, but we always want to make sure that route was taken so we can confirm they didn't work when we gather information for the team to look into it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 11 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, it's all set to current times etc. All the methods suggested don't fix anything. Currently right now, the daily claims are working fine, and I haven't adjusted any settings. But if it's like it's been happening for weeks, it'll probably start doing it again tommorow or the next.

Another issue that happens as well is you click on one of the daily freebies that can be done x5. Like the daily timeline tokens for Yao Ming. You click it once, view the add and then click accept the reward, and when it goes back to the store to click it again to get the next one, the option is gone completely. The resolution is to click another tab (Like styles) then return to say, timelines, and the option returns and says x4 left to claim. 

I've seen advice been given out to reinstall the game or restart etc... you just need to go to the next tab then go back to where you where to make it come back. 

The problem I'm having tho is simmilar, it's just they aren't there to begin with to get the choice to claim them. It disapered for over 24hours, I'd say 36 before I saw it has come back today.... for now.

P.s. I've sent the problem off to the link you provided, just haven't heard anything back yet. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

The person I contacted at EA has been absolutely useless. 

They replied back with a generic messege that had nothing to do with what I explained, and THEY closed the case, patting themselves on the back as resolved, when it hasnt been, then having the nerve to ask for feedback lol

Now I'm even more angry, because the EA ad servers have been down for over 48 hours and I wasn't able to claim the last 9 tokens I needed for the 103 Yao Ming because of it. 

Message 8 of 11 (987 Views)

★★ Novice

Same bug for me.

I am not able to claim Daily Claim pack. Need A fix

Message 9 of 11 (918 Views)

Daily Claim pack glitch

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Monthly Master Daily Claim Pack
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase weekly pass for Splash duo monthly masters
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not claim Daily Claim Pack
What do you expect to see? I expect to get compensation or at least be able to claim the pack I paid cash for everyday

Can not claim Daily Claim Pack

Message 10 of 11 (927 Views)