Daily activities bug?

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei v10
OS Version Latest android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 595332521
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug As you can see in screenshots I did all my daily activities but could not collect last reward and then when I restart the game it disappears as in 2nd image lol.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try doing all daily activities and see if it's going to bugged, 1st time for me
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

As you can see in 1st image can't claim then in 2nd it's going after I restart lol

Screenshot_20190805_165702_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Screenshot_20190805_173506_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily activities bug?

Community Manager (retired)
@Sandai_Kitetsu1 Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account and it looks like you eventually managed to complete all daily activities yesterday at 20:45 UTC. You got the following items in the Daily Active Prize Box:
5 Crystals.
50000 Credits.
2 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage.

I found some caching errors on your account, but it looks like it might have been a one off display issue since you didn't change your timezone and you were already level 85 for quite a while.

To prevent a similar issue from re-occurring can you please clear the cache on your device and let us know if you ever run into anything similar in the future?
Instructions on how to clear cache on Android can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (246 Views)

All Replies

@Sandai_Kitetsu1 Out of curiosity, did you reach level 85 on the day this occurred?

★★ Novice

Nope been lvl 85 since 2016 lol

Message 3 of 4 (253 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@Sandai_Kitetsu1 Hey, thanks for the report. I checked your account and it looks like you eventually managed to complete all daily activities yesterday at 20:45 UTC. You got the following items in the Daily Active Prize Box:
5 Crystals.
50000 Credits.
2 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage.

I found some caching errors on your account, but it looks like it might have been a one off display issue since you didn't change your timezone and you were already level 85 for quite a while.

To prevent a similar issue from re-occurring can you please clear the cache on your device and let us know if you ever run into anything similar in the future?
Instructions on how to clear cache on Android can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (247 Views)