by KawaiiKittenMew

Original Post

Highlighted

Daily Task Bug & React In Disguest

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 10.5.66.38849 - 759745
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, cats & dogs, Get Together, Get To Work, discover university, island living, seasons, city living, realm of magic, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, my first pet stuff, bowling night, vintage glamor, romantic garden, movie hangout, spooky stuff, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio, and free packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having the acting job career, follow your sim to the set, and it ends up restarting your daily tasks that you had done before. Other bug: Have your sim become a celebrity.
What happens when the bug occurs? Restarts daily tasks to 0% Other bug: Sim will drop everything just to react in disguest.
What do you expect to see? For this to stop happening! It stops my Sim from getting gold. The other issue is that I want my sim to stop putting down everything just to react in disgust.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've had this problem since I got Get Famous. Whenever my sim goes anywhere it restarts their daily tasks that is needed for my acting career to take off. 

The other is my once my sim climbs the celebrity latter they start reacting in disgust.

Even without my mods this still happens. 

Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Re: Daily Task Bug & React In Disguest

Hero
@KawaiiKittenMew Please use these threads:

- Prep Tasks: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/td-p/853357...
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Global-superstars-reacts-in-disgust-with-everyo...

At the bug forum, please always make one thread per issue.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)