by FmrRhsnd

Original Post

Re: Daily Loot Crate only has Credits and Crafting Parts

★ Guide

5 crafting points per day is completely useless

Message 11 of 35 (745 Views)

★ Guide

BTW, is there a correlation between when they shut down purchasing crystals, and the daily crates switching to only crafting parts and credits? May be unrelated, but I think these occurred around the same time..

Message 12 of 35 (740 Views)

★ Novice

I can't even get crafting parts. When I earn them on the crate screen they update, but when I go back to the main menu it goes back down again. I went from 20 to 25 back to 20 again. I'm sure I should already have more than 20, but I just noticed it's not updating for me. 

Message 13 of 35 (736 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I was only getting credits and parts long before they shut down the crystal purchases.
Message 14 of 35 (732 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've been receiving three cards previously but today is the only day so far I've only gotten credits and parts. And I don't think duplicates would just not show as I've had 1 and it was turned into credits
Message 15 of 35 (718 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I had two daily crates today. (Had time yesterday to login but not open) one of them had a card, credits and parts; the other just credits and parts.
Message 16 of 35 (709 Views)

★ Guide

same here. only get credits and crafting parts.

Message 17 of 35 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yesterday I received a common hero card, 95 credits and 5 crafting parts. I think it is random. Daily crates sometimes give star cards, sometimes they don't.

IMHO daily crates shall give everybody same items on that particular day, to be fair.

Message 18 of 35 (675 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have gotten cards I think twice but typically it is just 125 credits and five parts on PS4.

On the one hand stuff just for playing today is good, on the other that isn't what the text says is in the crate. And there is that whole thing where they're punishing us pretty good for getting duplicate cards. It is one thing (still bad but not quite as bad) to take a hit on duplicates if we're getting a "free" card every day or if we could pull Epic cards from the crates. 

Message 19 of 35 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've only received 1 out of 7 crates that had a star card. The rest were exactly the same, 125 credits and 5 crafting parts. ETD edition, Xbox One S, physical copy.
Message 20 of 35 (636 Views)