Re: Daily Loot Crate only has Credits and Crafting Parts

by Blakkwolfe

Original Post

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Only credits and crafting parts for 3-4 consecutive days. Although I think I got something more than that yesterday, I can't recall.

I would also like to comment that the amount of credits and parts you get is far too small. I get more playing a single match. A daily check in should be worth something more substantial, at least 1000 credits and 50 parts. Given what it takes to get a paid crate or to craft a common card, that is more than fair.

Message 21 of 35 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same as many people above, I've been getting 125 credits and 5 crafting parts per day every day bar 1 (9/10 days now) as I started playing on day 1 of the early preorder access. I only once got 3 items in all this time & it was a lvl 1 Lando card about 2 days ago now.

The crate description does definitely state that we should get "a mix of 3 items; star cards, credits and crafting parts". Will this get backdated for those of us missing 1 item per day?

On ps4 Btw.
Message 22 of 35 (668 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I got 2 star cards in the last 2 days.
Message 23 of 35 (655 Views)

Hero

would be useful for someone from EA to set the record straight on this one... What should people be expecting in the daily crates?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 24 of 35 (646 Views)

★ Guide

I've never ever gotten crafting parts for duplicates so I dunno why they claim that bs.

Message 25 of 35 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've gotten 100 - 125 credits and 5 crafting parts almost every single time.

I can verify that it's not a result of a duplicate being converted as the 1 time I did get a duplicate, it showed the card being drawn, then gave a message about it being converted and then the crafting parts were increased by 5 or 10 (can't remember exactly).

Message 26 of 35 (630 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same on ps4
Message 27 of 35 (626 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Another day, another 125 credits & 5 crafting parts.. *sigh*
Message 28 of 35 (615 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yup, this is happening every day on XBOX

Message 29 of 35 (571 Views)

Hero

interesting...

On the PC I'm pretty consistently getting 3 cards in the daily crate.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 30 of 35 (563 Views)