Daily Loot Crate only has Credits and Crafting Parts

by FmrRhsnd

Original Post

Daily Loot Crate only has Credits and Crafting Parts

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Daily loot crate description states 3 cards included. Several times - I think at least 3 times now, I've only received credits and crafting parts.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MinimumTuba4337
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/15/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:20 am
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open your daily loot crate. Observe how many cards are contained.
What happens when the bug occurs? I only get credits and crafting parts. This morning it was 125 credits, and 5 parts. Pretty lame.
What do you expect to see? 3 cards, including credits and/or parts. But at least one actual star card.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

If I'm getting duplicate cards and they are being automatically turned into credits, I should be informed. But based on other bug reports (and how many cards I have), I suspect this isn't what is happening. It also isn't clear what counts as a new day. When does it change? The 2015 BF seemed to refresh at noon CST.

It is also possible that I am checking too often, and thus the bug is I get crates too often, and the card assignment knows it but the rest of the system doesn't. Actually, that doesn't seem very likely either.

Message 1 of 35 (1,743 Views)

Re: Daily Loot Crate only has Credits and Crafting Parts

★★★ Pro

Happens to me too. Thought this is intentional, but then I checked the crate's description, and it is as you said. A similar problem was present in the beta with every crate, it could be that, but it's also possible that they simply forgot to update the crate description.

Message 2 of 35 (1,713 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Came here to post same thing, on ps4

Message 3 of 35 (1,682 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was stated on [this page](https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/thank-you-beta) that "If you get a duplicate Star Card in a crate, you will get crafting parts which you can then use to help upgrade the Star Card of your choice."

So why are duplicates only giving credits?

That seems like a bug to me itself.

Message 4 of 35 (1,668 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

From one of the crates I received a dublicate card and it was converted to credits.

Message 5 of 35 (1,663 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It has now been three crates in a row with 125 credits and 5 crafting parts. And no star cards. Is it because I am using EA access instead of the full game? Guess I will know tomorrow.
Message 6 of 35 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Pro

I got three items (including a star card) today, so the "only two items" thing has to be a bug.

Message 7 of 35 (1,642 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, 125 credits and 5 parts every day, no star cards. Using Deluxe Edition on PC/Origin.

Message 8 of 35 (1,616 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
For me I was only awarded credits and crafting material however I pressed CircleClock and received neither of them.
Message 9 of 35 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first two days with the elite access worked with receiving 3 items for me, but the last 3 days I have only received craft parts and credits.

Message 10 of 35 (1,551 Views)