★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MRDIAVEL77
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Daily Challenges
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Daily Challenge not counting
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. daily challenge menu and or Fleet battle vs AI mission end completion
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/10/20 and 3/10/20 and 4/10/20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can play, but it's highly frustrating
What happens when the bug occurs? the Daily Challenge " That'll teach them " does not count victories against AI in either Solo or Multiplayer
What do you expect to see? expect it to count the victory so i can complete that challenge as that challenge can not be skipped
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." no
What components were you using? varied
Which customizations (if any) were you using? varied

so frustrating to have one of the very first daily challenges bugged on the very first day

Message 1 of 7 (465 Views)

Re: Daily Challenges

★★★ Novice
@MrDiavel77 The game does not do a good job of clarifying but you need to do it vs AI but make sure it is set to co op NOT SOLO. I tried about 10 times in solo and was super frustrated too.
Message 2 of 7 (438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have won multiple matches in coop and solo, none have counted

Message 3 of 7 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me, Steam user.

Tried both in Solo and Coop and still haven't gotten it. AND it isn't one of the challenges you can skip.

Message 4 of 7 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Also dealt over 12k damage to a capital ship with a Y-Wing, and the 8k damage challenge did not complete, either.

Message 5 of 7 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Straatford87 - Can we get someone to look into this one please? Multiple people, including I, are experiencing this.

I am also not making any progress on the "You Can Shake 'Em" challenge.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 7 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seen this one too, didn’t get a completion or reward for this challenge so I stopped doing it

Message 7 of 7 (314 Views)