Daily Challenge not completing - Legendary Mission

★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The three legendary missions
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Upon completion of the first, second and third legendary mission, the daily challenge did not progress toward completion or complete
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.04.2019 01.00 AM GMT +1
Summarize your bug The Elysian Key challenge of the day is to complete 2 Legendary Missions. I started out with a GM2 run of a Legendary Mission (The top one) at GM2 with my Storm. I had 2 Lightning sigils equipped (Epic and Rare) and an Epic Ultimate Sigil. Upon completing the mission the challenge did not progress. I hit B to select a new mission once the mission completed and did not return directly to Fort Tarsis. I ran another legendary mission with the same setup and sigils and returned to Fort Tarsis upon completion and noticed that I hadn't received an Elysian Key. I did the final legendary mission available to me with the exact same setup, but no progression upon completion either.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure if it's reproduceable, or if it's just me who've been unlucky hitting this bug. I'd try following the summary step-for-step and see if that triggers the same issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? No progress for the daily elysian key challenge
What should be happening instead? The challenge should progress and complete when all conditions are met

To add to the bug description - I reached out to @EAHelp on Twitter and was guided thorough the process of resetting what could be reset (Reset Blueray presistent storage, switch MAC address, remove my XBox profile and re-add it, remove save data both locally and the cloud) and ran quickplay missions until I got a Legendary Mission and ran that to completion without it making any difference. 

Here are "proof" that the challenge did not progress and my javelin load-out.

Elysian_1.jpg

Elysian_2.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily Challenge not completing - Legendary Mission

★★ Apprentice

Realized now that there is a reason why it isn't progressing. I was running Legendary Contracts, not Legendary Missions.

I've been playing Anthem since launch and this was a point of confusion, which in and itself might be cause for better differentiating the naming of the two. But, the fault is on me for this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (664 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Realized now that there is a reason why it isn't progressing. I was running Legendary Contracts, not Legendary Missions.

I've been playing Anthem since launch and this was a point of confusion, which in and itself might be cause for better differentiating the naming of the two. But, the fault is on me for this.

Message 2 of 6 (665 Views)

★★ Novice
@LostLogic How do you start legendary mission instead of contrat
Message 3 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo i don't know what the issue was with you but i completed my mission and it was gone .only can do that mission once and then it locks out. and it did not clear for me either , i am on pc

Message 4 of 6 (602 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem , for last 3 days my legendary mission not validate, and i have no more challenge, include champion of tharsis who have to been complete until 150000 disappear of list in challenge, and other

Message 5 of 6 (550 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep this is still not fixed. 

hope bw look into this.

Message 6 of 6 (542 Views)