Daily Challenge Progress Not Registering

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Daily Challenge
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.03.19 14:00 EST
Summarize your bug Progress for daily challenge quest not registering on a consistent basis.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check progress on the daily challenge. Some events register while others do not.
What happens when the bug occurs? Progress on a specific objective does not register.
What should be happening instead? Completing an objective should advance the counter.

When completing an objective the counter does not advance consistently. For example, for the daily objective (3 harvests, 6 world quests, 3 strongholds) on 2 March 2019 during a single free play instance a few mineral harvests were counted, but not others and a few world objectives counted, but not others. World objectives stopped registering completely after about 30 minutes. Starting a new Free Play instance appears to resolve it for a little while, but the issue reoccurs. Stronghold progress was also counted sporadically.

I was unable to tell if counters for other weekly/monthly objectives were not registering correctly during the same time. It is possible they were impacted and I was just paying attention to the daily progress, or I was not completing objectives required for the week/monthly challenges.

Message 1 of 3 (119 Views)

Re: Daily Challenge Progress Not Registering

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. Maybe there is more to know about the mission. If it says "Complete a legendary contract" I do complete a legendary contract but it won't register. What is there else to know? I am completing it and returning to Fort Tarsis. Nothing is registered.

Message 2 of 3 (86 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Daily Challenge Progress Not Registering

★★★★★ Novice

On the World Quests:  

On the x/6 day, you have to complete 3 at a time, as it registers achievement feats, not the quests themselves.  One is bronze, two is silver, three is gold, and as that is the highest you can get in one freeplay session, you then have to go back to fort and start a new instance to complete your 6

I suspect you're talking about a similar thing for the Harvests, as they have thresholds for the bronze/silver/gold.  I can't remember the exact numbers for those, but you need about a dozen harvests to complete.  Also, you have to harvest, you can't just pick up something someone else has popped to have it count

Strongholds should be registering normally, if you complete the boss and stay to the rewards screen instead of exiting out manually

Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help