Daily Bounty not resetting properly

by twnovak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Daily Bounty not resetting properly

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G7 thinQ
OS Version Android 8.0.0
What is your Player ID? mzkr6m2p
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I only completed 3 off the daily bounties 3 days ago. Now every day the bounties start at 3 completed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do not complete all daily bounties.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

3 days ago, I did not complete all of my daily bounties. The next day, I did not get the chest that I should have for completing only 3 bounties. Then it only took me 2 bounties to get the same chest I get when completing all bounties. Then there are 3 bounties left to complete. When I complete them, there is no reward, but the next day I stay with 3 bounties completed.

Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Daily Bounty not resetting properly

EA Live QV Team

Hi @twnovak.

This is actually working as intended. We've recently changed the Bounty system to keep your progress towards the reward crate from the previous day, if not completed, to give players a chance to complete them the next day instead of starting all over again. All details about this can be found HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (477 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @twnovak.

This is actually working as intended. We've recently changed the Bounty system to keep your progress towards the reward crate from the previous day, if not completed, to give players a chance to complete them the next day instead of starting all over again. All details about this can be found HERE.

Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

★★ Novice

Great! Thank you for the clarification.

Message 3 of 3 (470 Views)