Re: Daily 600 not tracking

by CG_Kozispoon

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Couldn't you easily add a column “Yesterday's Raid Tickets“? It does not have to track and send a huge amount of data, but just once...
Message 81 of 88 (1,862 Views)

★ Guide
@CG_KOozispoon

All I can say is "the quicker the better". This thing is really a nightmare for GLs and Officers. Pretty please, with sugar on top... Thanks
Message 82 of 88 (1,808 Views)

★★ Novice
Still no update to fix this. So much wasted time and panicing using 3rd party tools to keep track of lifetime totals since the daily NEVER WORKS
Message 83 of 88 (1,805 Views)

★★★★ Novice
All this micro management has now the effect of reducing, for some, guilds' engagement in the game. I'm an officer who had to choose between full data crunching and enforcement or stay put with the remaining ones. Making this annoyance disappear might not have made me a better officer but certainly would have removed a burden from them. Those tasks create tensions, pushing us far from the very pure fun you have given us with this game, Sirs EA and CG.

There is such a monumental time investment for all those leaders, officers in this game that this simple tool request is an honest cry for help.

Very focused and performance driven guilds would most certainly surprise you! Wink
Message 84 of 88 (1,790 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

UPDATE

A step in the right direction. Please see our server update notes linked below!

Server Update 1/11/2018

Message 85 of 88 (3,355 Views)

★★ Guide
Yes we are moving the right direction on this! I am cautiously optimistic! Can't wait to see it in action!
Message 86 of 88 (1,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks for this, it might be late for some dissolved guilds like mine but truly appreciate the help, rebuilding time!
Message 87 of 88 (1,708 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just wanted to refresh this topic since it's still an issue. My guild takes the 600 tickets very seriously and its extremely frustrating dealing with this issue. We've had multiple cases lately of this popping up.

I attached a screenshot from one of my guild mates today. You can see it shows him four tickets shy of 600, yet if you look on the right he is ranked 4th today for energy spent in hard battles, 968, far more then the 600 needed.

Seeing as this is a year and a half old bug, it would be really nice to see it fixed.

Screenshot_20190718-143606.png
Message 88 of 88 (1,558 Views)