Re: Daily 600 not tracking

by CG_Kozispoon

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
This bug is my greatest pet peeve. I can't understand why they permanently ignore it. Please fix it. Thank you
Message 71 of 88 (988 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can we put in a bug report about the developers?

System bug: Developers do not seem to get the problem despite it being present for more than a year. Pays lip service to the entire community and little to no progression on resolution DESPITE THE HIGH VOLUME OF COMPLAINTS.

Must be a bug. Please resolve the bug (ie. the developers)

Thanks!

Message 72 of 88 (954 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Here’s a news update.

The daily ticket bug is not fixed.

We now return you to your normally scheduled rant already in progress.
Message 73 of 88 (914 Views)

★ Guide

Hi CG_Kozispoon

It has now been over 2 weeks since you've acknowledges this issue and since then this has become one of the hottest issues here.   However, in the last 2 weeks there has been no update from the CG here.   This is not a good communication system.  Can you please provide some update on the status of this issue.   We are trying very hard to elevate it's priority as this one of the biggest issues facing guild leaders and officers in the game today.

Thanks you.

Message 74 of 88 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
This issue has been in the game since the day guilds were launched. Since then dozens of threads with hundreds of posts in the forum have been made. @CG_Kozispoon, several times you have acknowledged and assured that its being "looked at". Since then a new raid , ships, territory battles, territory war has been launched but no one has found time to fix this one bug which makes our lives miserable every single day.

I do not know why this bug is so hard to fix because the guild activity screen show the correct energy spent by each member but the raid tickets screen does not.

At this point I do not know what will it take for this to get included in the next sprint. Maybe if take out a full page ad in NY Times, that might get your attention.
Message 75 of 88 (881 Views)

★★★ Novice

This glitch is causing so much daily frustration, burning officers out and tearing guilds apart. Please fiix it!

Message 76 of 88 (830 Views)

★ Apprentice
Everyone knows 600 * 50 = 27,876
Message 77 of 88 (793 Views)

★ Novice

@CG_KozispoonAny updates for us on this as we start the new year? Beginning to wonder if y'all have stock in Discord since so many guilds have a channel solely dedicated to the abominations that are these screenshots.

Message 78 of 88 (773 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would be curious to know what the status of this is as well.

Message 79 of 88 (751 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya (and happy new year!),

This more than likely will fall within a quality of life game update. As for when and hard dates, I do not not have a current answer.

Message 80 of 88 (744 Views)