Re: Daily 600 not tracking

by ITWIST0

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Having to use spreadsheet to track in Mobile have is pain. This bug need to be fixed asap.
Message 41 of 88 (756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As an officer i can't wait for this bug to be fixed.

Message 42 of 88 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It's really annoying bug... It's a shame that developers cannot resolve this in so long time. We need to introduce special policy to find out people missing 600. It's unfair that developers don't do anything...
Message 43 of 88 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Another "on the radar".
Is the game broken then? We have gotten the same response for months. You've released content multiple times in the meantime.
This is a fundamental flaw in the raid generation and participation tracking system you created.

Is the game broken? Is this flaw unable to be addressed? This is one of the most played and most profitable games on the planet. How can you continue to treat the time and effort of your players as so unimportant?
Message 44 of 88 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can’t wait to make this officers job a five second process and free up some of there time Standard smile go EA u can smash this issue do it for all of us pls 

Message 45 of 88 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I know u guys are awesome at what u do hope this way of feed back helps Standard smile 

Message 46 of 88 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice
All of the things we leaders/officers already have to organize and keep track of, this by far, is one of the worst! Myself or another lead in my guild have to (daily) go through the whole screenshot/ spreadsheet debacle.... spreadsheets are amazing compared to the paper math we had to do prior to figuring how to setup a spreadsheet. But for real, long story short.... being someone that's dropped over $5K into this game, I should not be having to "work" even more to track numbers that you guys have a guaranteed fix for. Let's get it done already!
Message 47 of 88 (680 Views)

★★★ Novice
sweet! Thank kozi, acknowledging it is quite the relief.... you're always on top of things ;^)
Message 48 of 88 (679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

LOL ever since we started guilds in 2016, this has been a problem. Every one has complained but you guys seem to delay resolving this problem every week. This statement is like a standard PR response which means it won't be resolved.

It's 2018. Kylo has been unmasked, Rey is almost a jedi. Are you guys waiting until they get married before resolving our daily 600 problem?

People wouldn't be so pissed if you guys didn't constantly release new content, implying that you guys just pay us lip service and then ignore us.

Message 49 of 88 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Really? A „me too“ button? Is Weinstein & Co already so far away that you use a tag that is currently seen as an exclusive way for herassment victims to speak up? 🤔
Message 50 of 88 (663 Views)