Re: Daily 600 not tracking

by WhySoKitch

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi @CG_Kozispoon,

I know I have been not so patiently waiting for around 18 months or so for this bug to be fixed.

@CG_Kozispoon wrote:

Hiya,

This is a known issue and on our radar to address. While I o not have a concrete date, we appreciate your patience as this is looked into.

I apologize if I do not seem grateful. This issue recently became so much more important with the release of Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Is there anything besides making posts like this that will increase this issues importance or viability or move this bugs level in the priority hierarchy?

Message 11 of 88 (985 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Guys as an old guild leader I use to spend hours tracking coins. It was so difficult it got to the point where my family life and work life were starting to struggle. This game has really taken over my life and trying to keep up with broken mechanics. I really need this fix to save my life and my family. Please
Message 12 of 88 (971 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Agreed. This is a pretty detrimental bug to exist in a game which has a lot of emphasis on guilds.
Message 13 of 88 (966 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Less work for OFFICERS

Message 14 of 88 (965 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This is one of biggest problems guilds face everyday.
Message 15 of 88 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please fix.this. How can you run a game and not have this fixed.
Message 16 of 88 (940 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, this would be such a nice fix. I have to keep a spreadsheet to keep track of peoples' 600. So I see either it's completely broken, or it does track, but resets whenever PST hits midnight. If it's the latter of the two, you should have it follow the guild reset schedule, and reset when the guild's reset is. Whatever you need to do, just fix it. This is an embarrassment to programers everywhere. You should be ashamed!

Message 17 of 88 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Absolutely needs sorting, especially if there are more things to come which rely on these tickets e.g. a new raid.
Message 18 of 88 (906 Views)

★★★ Novice
Would be nice if we can get this fixed , since we have all this new content to deal with. Tracking 600's would be a pain that would be a godsend to not have to do anymore. finally!!
Message 19 of 88 (898 Views)

★ Apprentice

Takes up a lot of time on the part of Guild Officers, leading to burnout and significantly reducing their enjoyment of the game.

Message 20 of 88 (897 Views)